The English Literator Society - Journal of The English Literator Society Express Disclosures
1. Publication of articles received will occur only with your consent after The English Literator Society - Journal of The English Literator Society editorial board approves publication. However, your submission of manuscript via online submission channel or by email itself indicates your agreement for publication of your article after the editorial board approval.
2. The English Literator Society will not use your submission, subject to (6) below, in any way other than posting to Journal of The English Literator Society quarterly online journal of language, literary and cultural studies bearing ISSN 2455-393X.
3. That The English Literator Society cannot control third party usage of your article once posted online and that you, the submitter, clearly understand and agree to this, and agree absolutely not to issue any legal proceedings against The English Literator Society should a third party be proven by a court of law to have used wholly or partially any, all or part of your submission.
4. That you, the submitter, by submitting your article, confirm and agree that the work is wholly your own, that the article has been exclusively submitted to Journal of The English Literator Society, and where ideas or thoughts have been included that emanated from a third party, you have clearly acknowledged, in a scholarly way, that fact, and that you, the submitter, agree unreservedly not to claim financial reward for the said online publishing of your article. You further confirm that the article has not been published elsewhere or is in consideration for publishing elsewhere. You also agree unreservedly that you will not seek republishing of the said published article, in the original or an edited form, without first obtaining the written permission of The English Literator Society. The English Literator Society may from time to time request two independent names who may be contacted by The English Literator Society.
5. That once you have agreed to have your article published online, it will not be removed unless - your written request is forwarded to The English Literator Society and Journal of The English Literator Society and responded to. The decision to remove any article remains absolutely with The English Literator Society and the Editorial Board of Journal of The English Literator Society.
6. Every year critically acclaimed articles are compiled and published in that year’s journal. By agreeing to have your article published on https://www.els.ngo Internet site, you unreservedly agree that your article may be entered into that year’s journal.
7. Copyright – though the copyright for the article remains with the submitter upon on-line publication, the author agrees unreservedly to allow The English Literator Society to post that article on-line or in any hard bound publication as The English Literator Society determines in their sole discretion.
8. License - author(s) grants the end user the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
9. We levy article processing charges towards editing and on-line web work, The English Literator Society requires that authors pay such charges before publication failing which his / her article will not be published even though the acceptance of manuscript is intimated to the author. It is the author’s responsibility to keep in contact with the journal and respond in timely manner.
10. If the submitted article is accepted for publication The English Literator Society and Journal of The English Literator Society requires that authors sign Copyright Agreement before publication failing which his / her article will not be published even though the acceptance of manuscript is intimated to the author. Read (9) above.
11. The English Literator Society and Journal of The English Literator Society grants permission for articles published on this site to be photocopied without any request for royalties, subject to the following conditions: (a) that reproductions must only be used for non-profit educational purposes (b) that each photocopy include the entire bibliography (c) that no permission is granted to any other on-line or hard cover journal to republish any article whatsoever without the express written permission of The English Literator Society and Journal of The English Literator Society. Breaches may result in legal proceedings.
Editor, Editorial board and Journal of The English Litertor Society (the “Journal”) make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, the Journal make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the views of the Editor, Editorial Board and the Journal.
Plagiarism is unethical in research and publication, we highly prohibit it. If at any moment it is detected, whole responsibility regarding the infringement shall be on the submitter (contributor/autor) and in NO way The English Literator Society (ELS), Journal of The English Literator Society (JELS), chief editor, and any member of the JELS editorial board held responsible for the act.
In such cases ELS and JELS shall extend every possible cooperation to those whose copyrights have been violated by the submitter (contributor/autor).
submitter (contributor/autor) indemnify ELS and JELS against all law suites and compensations arising out of plagiarism: Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights violations.
If there are any questions regarding these disclosures you may contact us using the information below.
The English Liteator Society
H-2, 302, Solacia Phase, RMC
Wagholi, Pune 412 207. India
Cell: +91 9423 683 600
updated 10 July 2016